Comment on page
Databricks is a cloud-based data processing and analytics platform that provides a collaborative environment for working with big data using Apache Spark technology.
Below are the steps to add a Databricks data source:
- 1.Create client secret for Service principal (Azure AD Application).
- 2.Within Manage, click Certificates & secrets.
- 3.On the Client secrets tab, click New client secret.
- 4.In the Add a client secret pane, enter a description for the client secret.
- 5.For Expires, select an expiry time period for the client secret, and then click Add.
- 6.Copy and store the client secret value in a secure place, as this client secret is the password for your application. (Client secret will be required during registering databricks credentials in the Protecto application).