Add Snowflake to Protecto
Follow these steps in the Protecto UI
- 1.Open the Protecto application URL and login with the user details shared with you.
- 2.On the left navigation bar, go to 'Customize' -> 'Datasource'.
- 3.Click the 'Add Datasource' button and add the Snowflake datasource by filling up all the details, like:
- Datasource Name: Identifier for the datasource (Any name of your choice).
- Warehouse Name: Enter the warehouse name created earlier (e.g. PROTECT_WH).
- Account Name: Enter the account URL or account locator URL excluding the suffix (snowflakecomputing.com) (e.g. nq1234.west-us-2.azure).
- Role: Enter the role created earlier (e.g. PROTECTO_ROLE).
- Username: Enter the user name created earlier (e.g. PROTECTO_USER).
- Password: Enter the password for the user.
Once all the above steps are done, Protecto will start analyzing the Snowflake data and provide insights in few hours.